Thursday, February 24, 2011

flowers for a sweetheart.

have you seen the movie 'stranger than fiction' with will ferrell? it's one of our favorites. we don't own many dvd's, but this is one of them. my favorite part of the movie is when harold shows up to surprise his uninterested love interest, ana pascal, who is a baker. he announces, "i brought you flours," holding out a flat box filled with a number of different baking flours. it gets me every time!

tonight i glanced up at the top of my browser window and saw an open tab for amazon.com from a recent amazon search matt did for me. he was looking up prices for ordering almond flour online, which i've been baking with lately, but have found to be painfully expensive in our local stores. i enjoyed a good giggle, all on my own, when i saw what he'd typed in the search bar: almond flower.

1 comment:

thanida said...

I agree with your article and concept.Well i always find some useful stuff while searching in your archives.
slotxo